View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
” We Destroy Because We Hate
We Hate Because We Fear
We Fear Because We Don’t Understand
We Don’t Understand Because We Won’t Learn
Illuminate your mind & Educate yourself! ” ― Ja’son White
8 Quotes on Peace, Tolerance and Acceptance
- “Tolerance isn’t about not having beliefs. It’s about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.” ― Timothy J. Keller
- “Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
- “The highest result of education is tolerance” ― Helen Keller
- “Religion is like a pair of shoes…..Find one that fits for you, but don’t make me wear your shoes.” ― George Carlin
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.” ― John Lennon
- “Love thy enemies, it says in the scriptures. My foster mother always added, “At the very least, you will be polite to them.” ― Patricia Briggs
- “Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.” ― Joseph Fort Newton