“Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” Bob Kerrey.
View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
13 Quotes on Kindness
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” ― Henry James
- “Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ― Desmond Tutu
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” ― Mark Twain
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” ― Plato
- “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” ― J.K. Rowling
- “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” ― Kahlil Gibran
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ― Aesop
- “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ― Lao Tzu
- “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” ― Kahlil Gibran