“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
11 Quotes on Finding Happiness
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” ― Marcus Aurelius
- “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” ― Dale Carnegie
- “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama
- “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” ― Mark Twain
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” ― W.P. Kinsella
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Sharing is Caring!