“It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.” André Gide
View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
10 Inspiring Quotes On Accepting Who You Are
- “What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” ― Mark Twain
- “Be yourself because an original is always worth more than a copy.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “It is not worth the while to let our imperfections disturb us always.” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.” ― Amy Bloom
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ― Lucille Ball
- “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
- “I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.” ― Brené Brown
- “Self-esteem is the reputation we acquire with ourselves.” ― Nathaniel Branden
Sharing is Caring!