“If you tell the truth, you won’t have to remember anything.” Mark Twain
View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
9 Truth Quotes
- “Anything is better than lies and deceit!” ― Leo Tolstoy
- “Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you.” ― Stephanie Klein
- “The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.” ― Flannery O’Connor
- “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.” ― Erasmus
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” ― Criss Jami
- “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” ― Anonymous
- “Cleverness isn’t always true nor is the truth always clever.” ― Criss Jami
- “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” ― Mark Twain
- “Deceit for personal gain is one of history’s most recurring crimes. Man’s first step towards change would be thinking, counter-arguing, re-thinking, twisting, straightening, perfecting, then believing every original idea he intends to make public before making it public. There is always an angle from which an absolute truth may appear askew just as there is always a personal emotion, or a personal agenda, which alienates the ultimate good of mankind.” ― Criss Jami
Sharing is Caring!