View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
13 Quotes About Respect
- “Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “When we love and respect people, revealing to them their value, they can begin to come out from behind the walls that protect them.” ― Jean Vanier
- “Just as we expect others to value our boundaries, it’s equally important for us to respect the boundaries of others.” ― Laurie Buchanan, PhD
- “Liking me is optional, Respecting me is not!” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
- “We are treated exactly the way we expect to be treated by the world and its people.” ― Alaric Hutchinson
- “If you respect yourself, you will respect others.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “If we have reverence for God, we will have respect for one another.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Real winners in a rapidly changing world will be those who are open to alternatives and able to respect and value those who are different.” ― Mary Catherine Bateson
- “I am a decent man who believe in myself and respect others.” ― Saminu Kanti
- “Respect is free. Keep some for you and give some to others.” ― Kevin Keenoo
- “The essence of coexistence is quite simple: live and respect how others live.” ― Eraldo Banovac
- “The respect you show to others (or lack thereof) is an immediate reflection on your self respect.” ― alex elle
- “We don’t have to like each other. We just need to respect each other.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
Sharing is Caring!