“Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” ― Roy T. Bennett
View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
Quotes About Letting Go Of The Past
1. “When you hold onto a script that doesn’t serve you, you leave no space to write a new one that does.” ― Jennifer Ho-Dougatz
2. “You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.” ― Jan Glidewell
3. “But you have to let go of it sometime. You can’t change the past, any of it, and hanging on just eats your life away.”― Soheir Khashoggi
4. “Letting go is an inside job, something only we can do for ourselves.” ― Sharon Salzberg
5. “If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” ― Amit Ray
6. “What you leave behind says as much about you as what you bring along.” ― Jacquelyn Middleton
7. “Clear out the past, layout the present and prepare for a much better and brighter future.” ― Omoakhuana Anthonia
8. “Sometimes in life you’ve got to Ctrl, Alt, Delete and let go.” ― Marilyn Devonish
9. “Letting yesterday affect today will only destroy the excitement of tomorrow.” ― Michelle Cruz-Rosado
10. “To forgive is a decision, to forget takes effort, to heal is a process, to believe again takes courage.” ― Victoria Wen
11. “Get pass your past, be a presence in your present, and let no one refute your future.” ― Johnnie Dent Jr.
12. “The beauty of the present and the future can only be seen by those who are willing to let go of the past.” ― Edmond Mbiaka