Question: Where do I go from here? Answer: Out of your comfort zone. In the direction of your dreams.
View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
16 Quotes About Letting Go and Moving On
- “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.” ― Mandy Hale
- “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” ― Deborah Reber
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward” ― Fridtjof Nansen
- “Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will.” ― Mandy Hale
- “Life moves on and so should we” ― Spencer Johnson
- “Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” ― Justin Timberlake
- “Keeping baggage from the past will leave no room for happiness in the future.” ― Wayne L. Misner
- “There’s only one place I want to go and it’s to all the places I’ve never been.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “My purpose in life is to do everything on purpose, No excuses. No regrets and no turning back.” ― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
- “The only real conflict you will ever have in your life won’t be with others, but with yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Rehashing the past wouldn’t change anything. Time to move forward.” ― Zena Wynn
- “Kiss away the past as you head towards the future.” ― Imania Margria
- “Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Sharing is Caring!