View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
12 Gossip Quotes
- “Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.” ― Marie Curie
- “Always distance yourself from gossip because it’s the worst form of self-disruption.” ― Gugu Mona
- “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” ― Sean Covey
- “Often those that criticize others reveal what he himself lacks.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Some people talk about other people’s failures with so much pleasure that you would swear they are talking about their own successes.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “You cannot believe everything you hear” ― Jude Morgan
- “Simple minded people do things like gossip, lie, spread rumors, and cause troubles. But, I know you’re more intelligent.” ― Amaka Imani Nkosazana
- “Don’t talk about the problem. Be a part of the solution.” ― Chris Vonada
- “One who gossips usually carries boredom in one hand and bitterness in the other.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” ― Henry Thomas Buckle
- “When you continually worry about what other people think of you, they own you.” ― Donald L. Hicks
Sharing is Caring!