“If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” Taylor Swift
View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
8 Quotes on Being Yourself (Authenticity)
- “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
- ” If people do not appreciate you for who you are, they will definitely not appreciate you for who you are not. You might as well be yourself! ” – Izey Victoria Odiase
- “ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Maruch
- “ Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “ I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.” – Coco Chanel
- “ Faithless To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “ You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. ” – Maya Angelou
- “ About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won’t like you at all. ” – Rita Mae Brown
Sharing is Caring!