View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
12 Quotes on inner peace and self value
- “Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace.” ― Roy Bennett
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “The quickest way to experiencing the peace inside, is to learn to recognize when I am not at peace.” ― James Patrick McDonald
- “To give value to others, you have to begin by valuing yourself.”― Tim Fargo
- “Value yourself first and only then you can learn to value others.” ― Charlyn Khater
- “Having inner peace means committing to letting go of self-criticism and self-doubt.” ― Sanaya Roman
- “Never let your desire for love override your sense of self and value.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
- “One of the greatest tragedies in life is to lose your own sense of self and accept the version of you that is expected by everyone else.” ― K.L. Toth
- “I will, without hesitation, walk away from anything and anyone that threatens my peace or sense of self.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
- “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” ― Rob Liano
- “No one knows your truth but you. If you’re secure in yourself, no one and no(thing) can touch you.” ― Brittany Burgunder
Sharing is Caring!