View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
8 Quotes on Passive-Aggressive Behavior
- “A passive aggressive behavior would never lead to real solutions.” ― enkivillage.org
- “Passive aggressive people consistently makes you feel like you are on an emotional roller coaster. ” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
- “Passive aggressive persons may express their anger covertly by choosing not to share information when it could prevent a problem.” ― Psychology Today
- “Passive aggressive persons are known for verbally complying with a request, but behaviorally delaying its completion.” ― Psychology Today
- “Lingering, bottled-up anger never reveals the ‘true colors’ of an individual. It, on the contrary, becomes all mixed up, rotten, confused, forms a highly combustible, chemical compound then explodes as something foreign, something very different than one’s natural self.” ― Criss Jami
- “Passive aggressive behavior is counter productive. Communication is key to a healthy personal and work relationship.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
- “Since passive aggression is motivated by a person’s belief that expressing anger directly will only make his life worse, the passive aggressive person uses phrases like “Fine” and “Whatever” to express anger indirectly and to shut down direct, emotionally honest communication. ” ― Psychology Today
- “Passive-Aggressive behavior consumes unnecessary time and resources. Say what you mean, let’s resolve the issue, and move on to more productive tasks.” ― Izey Victoria Odiase
Sharing is Caring!