View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
10 Perceptive Quotes About Time and Time Management
- “The future starts today, not tomorrow.” ― John Paul II
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” ― Mother Teresa
- “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” ― Coco Chanel
- “Time moves slowly, but passes quickly.” ― Alice Walker
- “To say, ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “The past is a ghost, the future a dream and all we ever have is now.” ― Bill Cosby
- “You need to make time for your family no matter what happens in your life” ― Matthew Quick
- “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” ― Napoleon Hill
- “Time is the most valuable thing that a man can spend.” ― Diogenes Laërtius
Similar post: View
Sharing is Caring!