Quotes By Marilyn Monroe — View, Save and Share – Motivation, Inspiration, Best Quotes of the Day!
Marilyn Monroe (June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962) was an American actress, singer, and model, who became a major sex symbol.
In 1999, the American Film Institute ranked Marilyn Monroe as the sixth greatest female star of all time.
Marilyn, known for her beauty and brains, was a passionate reader, who owned up to four hundred books.
10 Introspective Quotes By Marilyn Monroe
(1) “Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together”
(2) “It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.”
(3) “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.”
(4) “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
(5) “I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t.”
(6) “Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.”
(7) “We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
(8) “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.”
(9) “A friend tells you what you want to hear; a best friend tells you the truth.”
(10) “I don’t forgive people because I’m weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes.”
― Marilyn Monroe